Join IAGA at G2E on Monday, September 26 for a full day of informative sessions focused on critical compliance, law and regulation issues facing gaming. Registration is required: to register, click here.
Monday, September 26
Welcome & Opening Comments
|10 – 11 a.m.
Evolving Ways to Play
With the increased attention to eSports, sports betting and skill-based gaming in the U.S., this session will compare the domestic emerging games to those in the U.K. and other international jurisdictions.
- Gain insight into the size, scope and nature of the global market
- Explore existing, pending and potential legal and regulatory issues
- Discuss recent legislative and regulatory activity
|11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Anti-money laundering compliance concerns, legislation, violations and more are constantly evolving. Ahead of the broader industry discussion on the “hot topics” in AML compliance, legal and regulatory professionals are encouraged to participate in an in-depth discussion of the issue.
- Discuss recent legislative changes (new federal proposals)
- Explore regulatory priorities
- Gain insights into recent enforcement actions
|12:15 – 1:45 p.m.
|1:45 – 2:45 p.m.
How to Coexist: Proper Compliance and Compelling Marketing
The highly regulated environment within which casinos operate internationally includes restrictions that on promotions, marketing and advertising. While these vary widely across jurisdictions, they’re essential for maintaining compliance.
- Discuss cross-regulatory impact and restrictions
- Learn operational challenges raised by new gaming types (i.e., social, mobile, online)
- Explore ways to work collaboratively across departments to ensure compliance
|3 – 4 p.m.
Impact of Technology on Ways to Pay to Play
Technology, especially in payments, is now available through a variety of forms: traditional credit and debit cards to bitcoin, Apple and Android Pay and more. This session will discuss how the payment industry’s technological revolution may change the way gaming customers pay to play.
- Explore the available types of new payment technologies
- Discuss the regulatory restrictions and other related challenges
- Learn the benefits and hurdles with respect to players’ privacy
|4:15 – 5:15 p.m.
Intersection of iGaming and Lottery
State lotteries are pushing the envelope into online ticket sales and multi-state player pools, despite the fact that online gaming is limited to a few number of jurisdictions in the U.S.
- Explore the future of online gaming in the U.S.
- Discuss the intersection between online and lottery
- Identify regulatory challenges and opportunities